- In case you are late / leave early for a session in Online Training, there will be no compensatory class
- Distribution of the content of training in any form is prohibited.
- Though in 1-on-1 online training we allow mutually acceptable rescheduling of classes, the max period for availing a 40 hours training is 3 weeks.
- Student is responsible for recording ILO sessions. Techtwins does not record sessions and thus cannot provide recording post the training session.
- Maximum 2-sessions can be accommodated against non-attendance/cancellations of a training session by the student as per the confirmed training schedule at time of registration. The rescheduled session will be as per mutual convenience.
General (Applicable to all)
- Electronic Certificate of Participation are provided free-of-cost. Printed are charged @ $10 per print.
- In case a student is not satisfied with the delivery of service, the maximum amount refundable is limited to the course fee. Techtwins will not be responsible for any consequential losses and will NOT refund airfare, accommodation, food cost, testing cost. Refund is only applicable if the student brings his dissatisfaction to the notice of the management within the FIRST week of start of the training or 20% of the course coverage (whichever is less) AND also ceases to attend classes.
- Non- submission of feedback forms is taken as confirmation that services were satisfactory.
- If payment is made by Bank Wire Transfer, bank charges have to be borne by the customer.
- Courseware for most vendors comes in Digital format. If anyone prefers printed courseware, it can be provided at an additional cost.
- Overseas credit card payments involve a mark-up of up to 3% due to currency exchange. This is mentioned in Terms and Conditions of every card issuing bank. Techtwins charges the credit card in Indian Rupees (at the prevailing exchange rate). When converted into your currency, you can expect to pay 3% more due to the mark-up.
- In order to maintain safety, security and discipline for its client, Techtwins does not allow visitors inside any of the Techtwins Technologies apartments.
- A student will not make a job offer to an employee of Techtwins Technologies
- Refunds or credit notes are only claimable within one month of payment and proof of payment has to be submitted. Beyond one month all claims and credit notes are null and void.
- Payments not received by due date attract financial charges of 18% per annum.
- Right of Admission is reserved. In case of disruptive / unreasonable conduct during the course, future courses can be denied. The decision of the Techtwins Management will be final in such cases.
- Prices mentioned in INR (Indian National Rupee) are applicable to Residents of India only.
- Techtwins follows a Bring Your Own Laptop policy. This is both environment friendly and user friendly. Laptop is available for rent @ INR 500 per day plus GST @ 18%
- Techtwins prohibits any kind of Audio and Video recording inside its premises. Only still photography is allowed.